The strategic approach for a sure shot successful Google Ads Campaign Setup
A newbie in the Digital Marketing landscape or an experienced marketer? Wondering for the perfect kind of Google Ads campaign where your campaign architecture is so well planned that as soon as you create your first 5 day report, the campaign has all the metrics you need to optimize for the real deal (Lower Cost per acquisition (CPA) or Increase Conversion Rate or best Return-on-ad spend (ROAS) or Lower Effective share (ERS)? Well, we’ll a share a comprehensive strategy that will help you deliver your digital goals by using the proven data-driven strategies that outlines the recommended techniques for acquiring your digital consumers through a result oriented Google Ads campaign.
Here at Adreek Media, Our Google Ads Industry practitioner shares a common goal to mastery the real math behind every Google Ads. We’re feeling super pumped in sharing our practices. So our Industry practitioner have divided the entire process of successfully running Google Ads campaign into three conjugated phase.
Phase 1 – Getting the basics right
Phase 2 – Strong Backend
Phase 3 – Campaign Optimization on the basis of performance data received
Let’s talk about the three phases in detail.
Phase 1 – Getting the basics right
In the first phase of the process, it is important that we have our basics done well. In order to do so, one needs to understand the following things:
- Product Knowledge – It’s important for you to know about all the important as well as not so important details of the product/ service that you’re going to market through Google Ads campaigns. This can not only be done via studying your own product/ service but also by studying the market trends and what your competitors are doing.
- Target Audience – Once you know what the product/ service is all about, it’s time to evaluate your target audience. It is an imperative part of any campaign that you are well versed with your target audiences, their geographic as well as demographic classification. Do your homework right. This can be done by conducting surveys or reading about augment keyword management, the price brackets to buy them, their search volume and how often those keywords have been used over a time period of last one year (this will also help you understand which keywords are seasonal).
- Consumer Behavior – Another important thing to learn is how your potential customers may react to your product/service. This can be done by studying how past visitors have behaved with your competitor’s offers and their engaging period. In case you’re an old practitioner, open all your previous books and analyze the data recorded then.
Phase 2: Strong Backend
According to the second phase, once you have all the necessary information about everything, be it the product/ service, your target audience or the customer behavior, it’s time to be ready with all the things that will help you make your Google Ads campaign a success. For doing so, you’d be needing the following:
- Landing Page – Landing page is basically a web page where your potential customers land, soon as they click on your advertisement link. They play a crucial role in making your campaign ROI focused. Now all you gotta do is, design a good landing page that will help your customers with ample information they are seeking about a particular product/ service. Since we know that every consumer already has a prime motive before coming to you, and being a provider of the solution, your agenda should be to equip them with clear information and cut-to-cut solution that they’re expecting.
- Key is the Keyword Game – It’s vital to choose the right keywords that will benefit your PPC campaign the most. In order to do so, you should read about “How many keywords in your account appeal to multiple audiences? How many of those audiences are valuable to you? How do you know when someone types a keyword into Google search bar that is relevant to your products or services?” Once you have answers to these, choose your keywords wisely and go ahead with the campaign!
- Content, the King and Context, the Queen – After everything else is sorted, it’s time to grab the attention of your target audience and one major thing that can help achieve it, is content. Your persuasive post copies should grab visitors’ attention and inspire them to take the first action by clicking on the landing page of your campaign. With various techniques like dynamic search ads, dynamic keyword insertion etc you can rock the content you write.
Phase 3 – Campaign Optimization
This is one of the most underrated, yet the crucial phase to make your campaign a success. Once you’ve launched your campaign, you need to keep a constant eye on how is your ad performing. There can be several factors affecting the response of your campaign and hence, it needs to be optimized and revised every now and then to get the desired results.
See what all things can be done to make it perform better, just in case it doesn’t turn out the way you thought it to, then what all areas should be reworked. Is it the content which is not appealing to the audience or the graphics that need to be redone or is it the keywords that are not getting you to the right target group? Every Google Ads campaign is different for every marketer. It is always a try-and-test method. You will have to figure out what works best for you and then stick to it.